Join Fincrew As Customer Experience Agent
Fincrew is looking for talented Customer Experience Agents (CEAs) to join our call center and tight-knit team. As a Customer Experience Agent (CEA), you will be responsible for answering incoming calls and/or live chats from Fincrew’s customers and help them find the best possible solution, while delivering a world-class experience.
This is a developmental role so this position is NOT your forever career. This role allows you to learn the ins and out of Fincrew. We will hire, train, and continuously coach you to be eligible for a promotion to either our licensed sales or service teams! Don’t worry about licensing fees; Fincrew has you covered. Candidates for this position should expect to transition into a licensed agent position within five to eight months (based on openings and performance).
Working hours are Monday-Sunday with varying pre-set schedules.
What You'll Do:
- Be the first point of contact for customers calling while visiting Fincrew’s website
- Help customers navigate Fincrew’s website
- Answer inbound calls from existing/potential customers to assist them with various requests
- Track customer requests and make recommendations to enhance the customer experience
- Support our Sales and Services departments
- Communicate effectively via online chat
- Miscellaneous duties as required
- 1+ years of sales or customer service experience preferred (phone experience a plus)!
- Bilingual in Chinese / Malay is a plus
- Ability to effectively multitask and use multiple systems at once
- Strong computer skills
- Outstanding phone skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility with day to day operations
- A passion for a great customer experience
- A willingness to work with others within the organization to optimize user experience
- The ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- A strong desire to understand and support The Fincrew.my’s user experience
- Working knowledge of Excel/Google sheets a plus