Join Fincrew As Project Manager
Fincrew is seeking a Project Manager to provide planning, management, oversight and communication for cross-departmental projects. You will work alongside engineering, product, business and marketing stakeholders to develop and manage project plans and timelines. This role reports to a Program Manager.
Our team is passionate about working together to solve interesting problems with technical solutions-- and having fun doing it. We know from experience the importance of diversity across teams, and we work constantly to ensure everyone has a voice and feels valued. Collaboration is key to our success.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate cross-functional projects that are wide-spread and long term. Communicating milestones, ETAs, blockers, dependencies, etc. as well as documenting product and project decisions.
- Control project quality and success by:
- Managing the decision-making process
- Assessing risks
- Setting meeting cadence and deadlines for deliverables
- Ensuring timely completion of project deliverables
- Drive negotiation of competing priorities and/or interruptions between product managers and stakeholders, escalating appropriately as necessary
- Respond to and escalate critical situations, breaking down the problem, communicating options for resolution and driving the solution forward
- Provide input to help improve company-wide processes and standardization
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role (ideally in a agile, startup environment)
- Proven ability to initiate and drive complex projects
- A desire to build strategic relationships with peers, stakeholders, and team members
- Ability to navigate conflicting priorities, requirements and opinions to drive decision-making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with a positive, problem solving attitude
- Calm, assertive, and fearless; even-keeled while being driven by a sense of urgency.