Fincrew Outstanding Home Loan Calculator
If you’re like most other Malaysians, you likely have thoughts of owning a dream home or some other type of property. However, as you may have probably seen by now, there are several tools and resources you need to have ready if you want to realize this dream. One of the most important ones is Malaysia’s FinCrew Home Loan Calculator.
What Is The FinCrew Home Loan Calculator?
The housing loan calculator is a convenient financial tool brought to you by FinCrew that helps you accurately assess everything from your total outstanding home loan balance to small variables like the unpaid principal balance and unpaid interest. Working with this tool, you’ll be able to know the best loan period or loan term, monthly installment, and other crucial elements necessary for successfully buying a house in Malaysia today. As a financial tool made by Malaysians for Malaysians, this loan calculator is utterly up-to-date in every area and will give you the foundation you need to make your dreams of owning any property come true without hiccups.
What This Home Loan Calculator Can Do For You?
While our loan calculator can do a lot of things for you, the four (4) most important ones to keep in mind are;
- It’ll help you determine how much is left to pay on your total outstanding loan. It factors in not just wanting to go the principal balance but also the interest rates you have to work with to give you the most accurate estimates.
- It helps you determine how much monthly installment you can pay to clear this debt within and outside the lock-in period completely.
- If you want, it helps you explore the most legal and efficient ways to take a payment holiday on your home loan. It also includes informing you how much such an action will influence the total loan amount you have to pay back.
- It helps you develop a solid financial plan of action that won’t negatively impact other fiscal responsibilities like your term assurance or auto insurance.
How Does This Housing Loan Calculator Work?
Using our housing loan calculator to estimate the outstanding debt you have to cover on any property is simple and easy to master. The only things you need to get an accurate calculation here are:
- The original loan amount’s value.
- The value of the monthly installment you’re currently making.
- The annual interest rates charged on this loan (If you’re unsure, check it in the documents you signed upon finalizing the loan or reach out to your loan agent to get it for you).
- The point you’re at currently in the loan repayment period. (This refers to how far you’ve come with your loan repayment. It can be month 10, month 16, and so on).
Once you have the above information, input it in the appropriate fields and click “Calculate.” The exact current balance is up within a few seconds! Please remember that the value displayed here might differ slightly from what your loan provider tends to. It is usually the case because your home loan may come with previously undisclosed charges, which will only reflect in the final balance. Then, depending on what other actions you have in mind, you can follow the detailed prompts on your screen to find more information.
Amortization Made Easy
From analyzing your loan amount to the loan interest and the loan period remaining, the FinCrew outstanding home loan calculator in Malaysia makes amortization more convenient. As the payments you’ll be making will cover your unpaid interest while the remainder will be clearing your principal balance, interest rates won’t push what you have left to pay too high anymore. With the shorter loan period, this line of action affords you altogether buying a house faster will be almost effortless.